Lake Cargelligo 2 For One
Lake Cargelligo has two camp sites by the lake. The smaller one is named “Deadmans Point” and the larger is called “Frogs hollow”. We visited both camps after our drive to near by Ungarie and Burcher (Also donation camps)
1. Dead Mans Point
Lets start with the smaller camp. This maybe the smallest of the two Lake camp’s but it still has all you need. It’s suited to smaller/medium rigs unless it’s empty.
You park over looking the water, in what is basically the car park but who cares with a view like that.
Loo with a view, toilets are available 24/7
Dead Mans Point BBQ Area
The undercover seating and electric BBQ’s overlook the Lake. The donation box and bins are also here.
Deadmans Point is a small simple camp but with the view over Lake Cargelligo it’s worth checking out.
2. Frogs Hollow
Lake Cargelligo also has camp called “Frogs Hollow”, a larger donation camp that will fit lots of vans of any size. A bonus is that you can stay up to 7 days
You can have a fire pit here and this camp also has toilets & bins. Have a fish in the lake or just chill out with a good book and listen to the birds singing.
Of course there is a lake so head out on the water, kayaking, boating or swim. This would also be a nice place to go for a bike ride.
Other Information on Lake Cargelligo
- Location : Lake Cargelligo
- Dead Mans Point Click for Google map location
- Frogs Hollow Click for Google map location
- State: New South Wales
- Pets: Yes
- Camp type : Donation
- Price : Donation
- Water ? : No
- Power ? : No
- Will suit: Small to Medium sized vehicles at Dead Mans Point and any size rig at Frogs Hollow
- Is it on Wikicamps ?: Yes
- Drive time to nearby shops: 5 minutes to IGA
- Amenities : Toilets
- Other : Bins, BBQ, seating, water views, fishing, swimming, boating
- WIFI & Phone Reception – Tested with Boost Mobile: Yes – We use Boost Mobile while travelling around Australia as it has 3G & 4G coverage on the Telstra Mobile network