Ungarie is in the central west of New South Wales 1.5 km from Forbes showground.
Ungarie Showground Camp
A little rough around the edges is how I would describe this showground. As it is a donation camp that’s not something that would bother us if we did stay. I did spot a couple of power boxes and a water tap near the amenities.
There is a toilet/shower here which is also suitable for the disabled. The dump point and sports courts are also here. I think they are for netball, basketball and soccer
Have A Stroll
The Ungarie pub is a short stroll away as is the Big Football (Big Sherrin). You’ll also find a book exchange here.
Ungarie War Memorial Park
This park has some great murals depicting service men and woman. Also a giant globe with dates and locations where ungarie men and women served.
- Location : Ungarie
- Click for Google map location
- State: New South Wales
- Pets: Yes
- Camp type : Showground
- Price : Donation
- Water ? : Yes, some
- Power ? : Yes, some
- Will suit: All sized vehicles
- Is it on Wikicamps ?: Yes
- Drive time to nearby shops: 1 minute to pub and post office 30 minutes to West Wyalong
- Amenities : Disabled Toilet/shower
- Other : Bins, Dump point, walk to pub and local attractions
- WIFI & Phone Reception – Tested with Boost Mobile: Yes – We use Boost Mobile while travelling around Australia as it has 3G & 4G coverage on the Telstra Mobile network