The small town of Burcher is a little over 2 hours north of Wagga Wagga. The campsite is simple yet has everything you need. Around the corner is the pub. Did I mention it has everything you need 😁 Unfortunately the pub was closed, maybe next time 👍
We headed here on a Sunday drive, along with Ungarie and Burcher (Also donation camps) to check out the surrounding areas around Weethalle. Weethalle is a small town we have been spending a lot of time in due to Larry’s seasonal farm job.
Burcher Camp Ground
This campsite is rustic with patches of green whilst other parts are dirt. Power and water sites are available which is pretty amazing for a donation camp. They do recommenced a $5 donation which again is fantastic even for a basic camp.
The camp kitchen has a table, seating, sink and power.
There seams to be two lots of toilets and showers. One older block and a couple of newer disabled toilet/shower.
The Burcher pub is a short walk around the corner. Hopefully you will be there when it’s open so you can check out their menu 🍻 🍴
- Location : Burcher
- Click for Google map location
- State: New South Wales
- Pets: Yes
- Camp type : Donation
- Price : $5 donation
- Water ? : Yes
- Power ? : Yes
- Will suit: Most sized vehicles
- Is it on Wikicamps ?: Yes
- Drive time to nearby shops: 1 minute to Post Office/general store
- Amenities : Toilets and showers
- Other : Basic camp kitchen, bins, shade, pub around the corner
- WIFI & Phone Reception – Tested with Boost Mobile: No conection with Boost or Telstra – We use Boost Mobile while travelling around Australia as it has 3G & 4G coverage on the Telstra Mobile network